Saturday, 28 April 2012

Sunday Lovin, a geekgasm special!

Hi all, sorry for my lack of posting and general absence of late.
My Mr's father passed away last week and apart from being a really sad time its also been a very busy time.
Thanks for all of those who have been in contact on twitter and expressed their sympathies, you guys rock.

Anyway without further ado here is today's Sunday lovin post, I'm a self confessed geek girl and I love a bit of Sci-Fi, Fantasy and computer games so this week I've been loving geeky meets girly.

Image credits left to right: star wars dress, mario heels, lifebar necklace, pacman nails

This dress is Epic and I must have one! 


It's made by Judith at Rustycuts, a handmade and vintage clothing store on Etsy.
I absolutely love it and, as soon as she's back from holiday, I think I'll be buying one.


These hand painted Super Mario heels are fun and retro, this design is £72.64 from magicbeanbuyer and as much as i probably wont be buying them, I can't help but admire the craftsmanship and time that must have gone into them.
I may even attempt some shoe painting myself.


If you're not ready for all out geekdom, how about accessorising with a piece of geeky jewellery?
This Life bar necklace from Critical Hit glows in the dark, and therefore makes the wearer more awesome.


Nails are one place where you can go wild without it costing a bomb, I'm most definitely inspired by these Pac Man nails.


Ah Lego, my old childhood friend and creative outlet, now available in jewellery form.
 At just £2.84 I might get one in every colour from Cocolatemintcrafts.


Who knew geek could be so sexy?
These '8-bit' tights have been cropping up all over cyber space, and you can get them here while stocks last.

So are you all geeked out or will you be playing World of Warcraft with back-to-back Star Wars episodes playing in the background?
Either way, have a wonderful Sunday


6 comments:

MakeupbyNix said...

Firstly, I somehow missed that you were suffering a bereavement. I send you both my condolences at what is obviously a difficult time. Secondly, I LOVE this post! I am a self-confessed geek girl myself and I just loved looking at these lovely pieces, so thank you for brighting me evening :)

Knight'sEclectic said...

Aww thanks so much for your kinds words and condolences, geek girls rule :)

Carly said...

That Star Wars dress is great!, my husband would approve if I had one lol! x

Knight'sEclectic said...

Men are just little boys really, my Mr is a mega Star Wars fan do he'd love this. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment x

Fashion R&D said...

I'm sorry about the sad loss! These things sure do bring a smile and some cheer! love the lego earrings!

Outside Looking In said...

I'm so sorry for your loss--hope you all are doing better. I think that dress is awesome! Nice things--some of them made me laugh!

Post a Comment